Notebook Hub (“we”) takes the privacy of your information seriously. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect from you through our stores, website (including sub-domains and microsites) and mobile applications. It also describes the purposes for which we collect that personal information, the other parties with whom we may share it and the measures we take to protect the security of your data. It also tells you about your rights and choices with respect to your personal information, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
You are advised to carefully read this Privacy Notice before using or availing any of our products and/or services.
In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used:
A small file placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
Includes non-personal information, personal information and sensitive personal information about you, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, could allow you to be identified when you visit our stores, website and/or mobile application.
Any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
The natural person who accesses our stores, website or mobile application.
Notebook Hub collects Data for various purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
This Data includes, without limitation, the following categories:
1. Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data.
2. Financial information: payment instrument information, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, spending pattern or trends, and other similar data.
3. Technical information: website, device and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address and similar information collected via automated means, such as cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
4. Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history and preferences and related details.
5. Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us, or participate in marketing programs.
6. Personal information: Age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, details of government identification documents provided, occupation, ethnicity, religion, travel history or any other personal information provided in responses to surveys or questionnaires.
7. Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products, programmes and services.
8. Loyalty programme information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation.
We collect Data in the following ways:
1. Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our website or mobile application or give us in any other way (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks). Please see the section titled “Data Shared by You” for more information.
2. Automatic Information We Collect:We use “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data that is Collected Automatically” for more information.
3. E-mail Communications:To help us make e-mails more relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
4. Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with third-party websites that use our technology or with whom we have a specific agreement. Because we process this information on behalf of the applicable website operators, collection, processing, and use of such information is subject to the applicable website operators’ privacy policies and is not covered by our Privacy Notice.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your Data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your Data on our website or mobile application. When you are asked to provide Data, you may decline.
Notebook Hub may collect your Data in several ways from your use of our stores, website or mobile application. For instance:
1. When you register with us to receive our products and/or services;
2. When you conduct a transaction with us or attempt a transaction at our stores, on our website or mobile application;
3. When you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
4. When you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us;
5. From the information gathered by your visit to our stores, website or mobile application;
1. We automatically collect some information when you visit our website or use our mobile application. This information helps us to make improvements to our content and navigation. The information collected automatically includes your IP address.
2. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Notebook Hub uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well enhance performance of our website or mobile application.
3. We may collect your Data automatically via Cookies, pixels and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies”.
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Notebook Hub and to work on the experience when using our website or mobile application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. Carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
2. Provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by us;
3. Provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application;
4. Operate, evaluate and improve our business, website and mobile application;
5. Generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behaviour, patterns and trends with a view to learning more about your preferences or other characteristics;
6. Provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile;
7. Communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, questions, feedback, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services;
9. Protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks; and
10. Serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law.
We treat these inferences as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be), where required under applicable law. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
Our website and mobile application do not offer products or services for use by minors. If you are under 18, you may use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We may share your Data with/ for:
3. Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. Your Data (including in relation to loyalty programs) may be transferred as part of such transaction.
4. Third Parties: We may also share your Data with other third parties where:
We require these third parties by contract to only process sensitive personal data in accordance with our instructions and as necessary to perform services on our behalf or in compliance with applicable law. We also require them to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the sensitive personal data they process on our behalf by implementing appropriate confidentiality, technical and organizational security measures.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail.
Notebook Hub retains Data for as long as necessary for the use of our products and/or services or to provide access to and use of our website or mobile application, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements and as long as processing and retaining your Data is necessary for our legitimate interests. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
Even if we delete your Data, including on account of exercise of your right under Clause 12 below, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
When we process Data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of Notebook Hub as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may transfer Data we collect about you to recipients in India, where we are headquartered. India may not have the same Data Protection Laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your Data to India, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice, as disclosed to you at the time of data collection or as described in our program-specific privacy notice.
Depending on which Data Protection Laws are applicable to you, you may have the right or choice to:
2. Access your Data, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion or anonymization.
3. Change or edit information submitted to us.
4. Receive the Data you provided to us to transmit it to another company.
5. Withdraw any consent provided or alter your preferences.
6. Where applicable, lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
You may submit a request as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will not charge you for any request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the period for which we hold it.
Data collected under this Privacy Notice is hosted on servers located in India.
We take steps to ensure that the Data we collect under this Privacy Notice is processed according to the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the requirements of applicable law.
This ensures your Data is treated by such parties in a way that is consistent with applicable law.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this Privacy Notice (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Privacy Notice will not be affected.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website and mobile application frequently to see recent changes. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. Any changes will be immediately posted on our website and mobile application and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the updated Privacy Notice on your first use of our website or mobile application or first purchase of the products and/or services following the alterations. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
You may contact us on email@example.com for information on Service Providers, and Partners with whom we may share your Data in compliance with this Privacy Notice and applicable law. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We want to make sure that your shopping experience with us is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. That’s why we’ve put together this shipping policy to help you understand how we handle shipping for your orders.
We offer several shipping options to accommodate your needs and preferences. We partner with trusted carriers to ensure that your order is delivered safely and on time. Our shipping options include:
We offer free standard shipping for orders over $50 within the United States. For orders under $50, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout based on the weight and dimensions of the items in your cart. If you choose to upgrade to expedited shipping or international shipping, additional fees will apply.
We aim to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days, and you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
You can track the status of your order at any time by logging in to your account or by clicking on the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email.
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact us immediately so that we can assist you in resolving the issue. If your order is marked as delivered but you have not received it, please check with your neighbors or the carrier for more information. If you still cannot locate your package, please contact us so that we can help you file a claim with the carrier.
If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please feel free to contact us.
At [Notebook Hub], we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you receive a product that is defective, damaged, or not as described, we offer a hassle-free replacement policy to ensure that you get the product you expected.
Defective or Damaged Products
If you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact us immediately. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. We may ask you to provide pictures or videos of the defective or damaged product to help us expedite the replacement process.
Not as Described Products
If you receive a product that is not as described, please contact us within [number of days] days of receiving the product. We will work with you to determine the best course of action, which may include a replacement or a refund.
In most cases, we will cover the cost of return shipping for defective, damaged, or not as described products. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label or arrange for a pickup of the product. However, if you are returning a product for reasons other than those listed above, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Our replacement policy applies to all products sold on our website, unless otherwise specified. To be eligible for a replacement, the product must be returned in its original packaging, with all original accessories and documentation. We reserve the right to reject a replacement request if the product is not returned in the appropriate condition.
We aim to process all replacement requests as quickly as possible. In most cases, we will send a replacement within [number of days] days of receiving the returned product. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information once the replacement has been shipped.
If you have any questions or concerns about our replacement policy, please feel free to contact us.
Welcome to NotebookHub! Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of NotebookHub and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or display any content on our website without our prior written consent.
Use of Our Website
You may use our website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not use our website to harass, intimidate, or defame any person or entity.
We make every effort to ensure that the information about our products on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the information is complete, accurate, or error-free. We reserve the right to modify or update the information on our website at any time without prior notice.
We make every effort to ensure that our product prices on our website are accurate and up-to-date. However, we reserve the right to modify or update our prices at any time without prior notice.
We accept payment via credit card, PayPal, and other payment methods specified on our website. Payment is due at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to cancel any order if payment is not received.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for information about shipping options, costs, and delivery times.
Please refer to our Replacement Policy for information about product returns and replacements.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website at any time without prior notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maharashtra without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from or relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in India
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.